We are delighted and excited to announce CO2 Capture, Storage & Reuse conference with newly researched agenda, trending industry news, excellent speakers & technical insights. The conference will take place on 17-18 May 2022.
In face of increasing CO2 emissions causing the global warming, reaching net-zero and decarbonization goals set for 2050 seems difficult. We are constantly looking for pathways to more sustainable future, CO2 capturing and reusing it in everyday use products like fuels, chemicals or building materials is certainly one of them.
This event is set to bring industry stakeholders, unique content, workshops discussions and networking. Join us for latest market news, excellent keynote speakers and technical insights.
- National policies and latest European regulations
- Fit for 55 package and its influence on the technology development
- Carbon capture project financing
- Latest CCS projects updates – case studies
- Reusing CO2 for fuels, chemicals & building materials production
- Commercialisation of carbon capture technologies – opportunities and challenges
- Monitoring technologies developments – increasing storage safety
- Latest improvements in carbon capture,storage and utilization technologies
- Transportation solutions, copmression, handling & distribution
- Impact of CCS on reaching climate protection goals
Who should attend
European CO2 Capture, Storage & Reuse 2022 Conference will bring together top-level experts from gas producers, chemical and mobility industries representatives, power companies, business analytics, government officials and regulators, storage companies, service providers, transportation companies, renewable energy consultancies and others.
Why you should join
the CO2 Capture, Storage & Reuse 2022
During this 2-day event rich in presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies you will gain a comprehensive overview of the carbon capture technology. You can hear experts focusing on new regulations, changing market situation and more. Get an opportunity to network and exchange views with industry leaders.
Scandic Sluseholmen a 4 star Hotel at Molestien 11, Copenhagen, 2450, Denmark
There will be a conference dinner organised on DAY1 , for those participants who did not recieve information, please contact our email@example.com (There is an additional cost and you can register until 15MAY2022)
Some of the companies joining
* Norsk e-Fuel * Nordic Blue Crude * Fortum Oslo Varme * SkyNRG * St1 * CO2 Value Europe * C4 - Carbon Capture Cluster Copenhagen * SINTEF * Carbon Capture & Storage Association * Landwärme * O.C.O Technology * bse methanol GmbH * Advansor * Giammarco-Vetrocoke * Technical University of Denmark * AFRY Management Consulting * Ammongas * Evida * Babcock & Wilcox * COWI * A.R.C. * Pentair * Baker Hughes * Value Maritime * S.G.T Sustainable Green Technologies LTD * Stockholm Exergi * HoSt Fluidised Bed Technology * Aquila Capital Management GmbH * Konkuk University * Copenhagen Malmö Port AB * Eco Consult d.o.o.* Danish Gas Technology Centre * Verdo Energy Systems A/S * National Institute of Chemistry * Haldor Topsoe * Cimsa Cementos España * BorsodChem * Danish District Heating Association * RISE * ASCO Carbon Dioxide * Greenmac * KANFA * Copenhagen University * Next Generation Elements GmbH (NGE) * University of Southern Denmark (SDU-RIO) * MVV Umwelt GmbH * Vaal University of Technology * TÜV SÜD Industrie Service GmbH * Atlas Copco Energas GMbH * Danish Energy Agency * Danish Bio Commodities * Keppel Seghers * Bionerga *
* ete.a Ingenieurgesellschaft für Energie- und Umweltengineering & Beratung GmbH * CM Biomass Partners * Sindal Biogas * Chemoprojekt * Termokimik Corporation Impianti e Procedimenti Industriali * Automation Lab A/S * Titan Cement * Airco Process * Fornovo Gas S.p.A * Göteborg Energi AB * Nordion Energi * Brusche Process Technology * Clarke Energy * University of Stavanger * Revis bioenergy GmbH* Telko Denmark A/S * De SMET ENGINEERS&CONTRACTORS * FORCE Technology * Cemig - Companhia Energética de Minas Gerais * Maersk * Sandvik Materials Technology Deutschland GmbH * BASF Venture Capital * Umicore Denmark * Stora Enso AB * CETaqua * CAPWATT * ESTECH * TÜV AUSTRIA Services GmbH * Implement Consulting Group * Krohne * Fagerberg A/S * Eurowind * Mabanaft GmbH & Co. KG * KIWA Inspecta * DTU Chemical Engineering * University of Copenhagen * Sumitomo SHI FW Oy * Linka Energy * Welltec * Envirocert International * Insatech * Beeken Flow * Green Cargo * Waterleau Deutschland * Pittsburgh Corning Europe NV *