Europe as a whole and particular industry sectors face the need of decarbonisation and oils/gas independence this can be done by meeting sustainability goals set by national policies and new European regulations. Gases like biomethane, bio-LNG, bio-CNG and syngas have increased potential for becoming the main drivers for greener future. Thus, this year we would like to emphasize their role in decarbonization and oil/gas independence. of transport and energy sectors. The event is set to bring industry stakeholders, unique content, workshop style discussions and networking. Gives an opportunity to showcase your products and services in the networking area and hold meetings with leaders from the industry.
- Latest European regulations and policies
- Future of biogas market
- COVID-19 impact on the market and demand
- Biogas production and its contribution to climate protection
- Scaling up biogas production – challenges & opportunities
- Gas & energy industry – together for greener future
- Latest technological advancements in the industry
- Alternatives for decarbonizing transport – bio-LNG, bio-CNG or other?
- Commercial scale biogas plants case studies
- Feedstock for biogas production – sustainability challenges
- Enhancements in transportation and storage
Who should attend
Suppliers, producers, end-users from the entire value chain (power companies, trading & distribution companies, producers of feedstock, oil & gas companies, renewable energy consultancies, EPC contractors and OEM’s ) also regulatory & research experts, government organizations and municipalities, biotech developers, renewable energy business consultants, anaerobic digestion technology providers and business analytics
Why you should join
the Biogas PowerON 2021
During this 2-day event reach in presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies you will gain a comprehensive overview of the biogas industry. You can hear experts focusing on new regulations, changing market situation and more. Get a possibility to network and exchange ideas with industry leaders.
Photos from edition 2021
Once again a warm thank you to our 150+ top level participants from 20+ countries for joining us in Copenhagen!