The European Confernce will take place on 5-6 October 2021 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Recently implemented European regulations aim at making Europe carbon neutral until 2050. A vital component for reaching the 2050 goal is to promote green energy across all the industries. Gases like biomethane, bio-LNG, bio-CNG and syngas have increased potential for becoming the main drivers for greener future. Thus, this year we would like to emphasize their role in decarbonisation of transport and energy sectors.
The event is set to bring industry stakeholders, unique content, workshop style discussions and networking. Gives an opportunity to showcase your products and services in the networking area and hold meetings with leaders from the industry.
- Latest European regulations and policies
- Future of biogas market
- COVID-19 impact on the market and demand
- Biogas production and its contribution to climate protection
- Scaling up biogas production – challenges & opportunities
- Gas & energy industry – together for greener future
- Latest technological advancements in the industry
- Alternatives for decarbonizing transport – bio-LNG, bio-CNG or other?
- Commercial scale biogas plants case studies
- Feedstock for biogas production – sustainability challenges
- Enhancements in transportation and storage
Who should attend
Suppliers, producers, end-users from the entire value chain (power companies, trading & distribution companies, producers of feedstock, oil & gas companies, renewable energy consultancies, EPC contractors and OEM’s ) also regulatory & research experts, government organizations and municipalities, biotech developers, renewable energy business consultants, anaerobic digestion technology providers and business analytics
Why you should join
the Biogas PowerON 2021
During this 2-day event reach in presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies you will gain a comprehensive overview of the biogas industry. You can hear experts focusing on new regulations, changing market situation and more. Get a possibility to network and exchange ideas with industry leaders.
Previous edition 2020 participants
Some of the companies participating in previous edition of Biogas PowerON included:
Previous editions participants:
Previous editions participants:
* European Biogas Association * Landwärme * Scandinavian Biogas * WS Reformer * E.ON * Biokraft * Nature energy * GRDF * Aalborg University * Spectro Biogas Aps * Ammongas * Thöni Industriebetriebe GmbH * Lundsby Biogas * Dansk Energi *
* Danish Bio Commodities * Solum A/S * DLG Service A/S * Energy Community Secretariat * bestore GmbH (Agrikomp)* VOW * Aprovis * SG Tech * Danish Biogas Association * CarboTech AC * GLS Tanks International * Hededanmark * Hyperthermics * Centrica Energy * DTU Center for Energy Resources * EnviDan A/S * BMP Greengas GmbH * VPT Kompressoren GmbH * Ørsted * Schumann Tanks * Bigadan * DUOTEC * Evida * WHS Logistics BV * Veolia Nordic * DORSET GROUP * Malmberg Water AB *
* DAFO EcoEnergy SL * BioEnergo Oy * Wärtsila * Agro Rheinland GmbH * StormFisher * Continental Industrie * Doranova Oy * Elevion Group B.V. * Kosan Gas Sweden AB * John Cockerill * Centrum výskumu a vývoja * Hapag-Lloyd AG * GO2-Markets GmbH *
* HMN GasNet * Finans * HOFOR Bygas * Pumpenfabrik Wangen * LAB SA * Solrod Biogas * Gas Point Nordic * DTI * Bareau BV *Sodra * Gardner Denver * Danish Technological Institute * 2G Energy AG * Agribiosource * Energinet * Gasum * Gugliotta & Co * Baltic Control Certification * Danish Energy Agency * SLU - Swedish University of Agriculture * Energi Watch * DI DK * PSI Software AG * Electrochaea Gmbh * Roskilde University * Swedish Gas Association * Combineering A/S * Ab Stormossen *
* Aarhus University * Bright Biomethane B.V. * TÜV SÜD Industrie Service GmbH * Clean World AS * World Biogas Association * UFZ * Invest in Denmark * LEF Langfristet ErhvervsFinansiering A/S * Universiteit Utrecht * Energi Danmark* DCL International Inc.
Nature Energy* Aarhus University * EBA (European Biogas Association ) * Orsted AS *Electrochaea Gmbh * Gasum - Danish Energy Agency * Biokraft * Södra Vind AB * LANDWÄRME GMBH * E.ON * Roskilde University * TÜV SÜD Industrie Service GmbH * Swedish Gas Association * DI DK * PSI Software AG * Baltic Control Certification * Gardner Denver * Danish Energy Agency * Clean World AS * HMN GasNet * SLU - Swedish University *Ammongas* Danish Technological Institute * Malmberg Water AB - Solrod Biogas * World Biogas Association* DCL International Inc. * Combineering A/S- HOFOR Bygas * Nature Energy * Gugliotta & Co * Gas Point Nordic * Bareau BV - Agribiosource * Energinet * Ab Stormossen * Energy Community Secretariat - Universiteit Utrecht* and many more...
And many others
This year exclusively co-located with Future of Biofuels 2021
Making networking even more exciting with a joined exhibition area!
Early Bird Rate
Early Bird Rate