Europe as a whole and particular industry sectors face the need of decarbonisation and oils/gas independence. This can be done by meeting sustainability goals set by national policies and new European regulations. Gases like biomethane, bio-LNG, bio-CNG and syngas have increased potential to become the main drivers for greener future. Thus, this year we would like to emphasize their role in decarbonization and oil/gas independence. of transport and energy sectors. The event is set to bring industry stakeholders, unique content, workshop style discussions and networking. Gives an opportunity to showcase your products and services in the networking area and hold meetings with leaders from the industry. Many more intersting topics and discussions....
-Perspective for biogas in Fit-for-55 package and REPower EU plan
-Denmark's Nature Energy way to sustainability and self-dependency with biogas.
-ST1 , STX Commodities talks on Biomethane- an sustainable alternative transport fuel
-Hear experts how to produce clean biogas and merge with CO2 capturing
Main topic & key points
Europe’s oil/gas independence & green transition
- Global and EU market overview
- European and national policies & regulations
- Biogas economics
- Sustainability criteria in biogas production
- Biogas plant operator’s experience
- Latest technological advancements
- Biogas production for reducing carbon emissions
- Green gases for heavy duty transport
- Decarbonization in global transport
And many more...
Who & Why you should join
the Biogas PowerON 2022
During this 2-day event reach in presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies will give you a comprehensive overview of the biogas industry. You can hear experts focusing on new regulations, changing market situation and more. Get a possibility to network and exchange ideas with industry leaders.
Suppliers, producers, end-users from the entire value chain (power companies, trading & distribution companies, producers of feedstock, oil & gas companies, renewable energy consultancies, EPC contractors and OEM’s ) also regulatory & research experts, government organizations and municipalities, biotech developers, renewable energy business consultants, anaerobic digestion technology providers and business analytics
Previous edition 2021
Once again a warm thank you to our 150+ top level participants from 20+ countries for joining us in Copenhagen!
* Nordic Blue Crude * SkyNRG * ENI Versalis * SHELL * TOTAL * Ørsted * AirFrance KLM * A.P. Moller-Maersk A/S * Port of Amsterdam * Terranol A/S * Daily Thermetrics Corporation * Eurofuel * GIDARA Energy * SEKAB * University of Graz * COWI * EXPUR * Deco SpA * University of Oslo * Area Science Park * Chemoprojekt * Novozymes * Technical University of Denmark * Haldor Topsøe * Bunker One * IVL (Swedish Environmental Research Institute) * Aurora Energy Research * Austrian Research Promotion Agency * Rambøll * OLYX B.V. *
* Oil Marketing & Trading International * Dankalk * Baltic Control Certification * Aderco Internationl * Paques Global * Saga Welco * Mabanaft Deutschland * Heraklion Port Authority * Imperial College London * Elan Greentech Energies Limited * Bird & Bird Attorneys * CIP (Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners) * Stena Bulk * Technip Benelux B.V * DBG Bio Energy B.V. * Biofuel Technology A/S * Nvalue * Motor Oil (Hellas) Corinth Refineries S.A. * Fluxys * BLC3 Association - Technology and Innovation Campus * Port of Gothenburg * TU- Braunschweig Exzellenzcluster SE2A * Volvo Penta * Danaos Shipping Co. Ltd. * Biokraft * Scandinavian Biogas * Gasum * Agradu BV * World Bioenergy Association * European Biogas Association * Bigadan * Landwärme * Nature Energy * Roskilde University * BPC Intruments * Spectro Biogas * Airco Process Technology * Electrochaea * Biogas Danmark * Danish Bio Commodities * Pentair * Birch Solutions UK Ltd * Centrum výskumu a vývoja (Envien Group) * Ørsted * CAPWATT S.A. * Evida * MBP Solutions LTD * Ammongas * Brenntag Nordic * DMT Environmental Technology BV * Bright Biomethane * BMP Greengas GmbH * Carbotech * VPT Kompressoren * WERBA-Chem * REPSOL * ARCANUM Energy Systems * Hyperthermics * Pannonia Bio Zrt. * Axpo Sverige AB * Biogas Express * SUMA Rührtechnik GmbH * Brugg Pipes * Biofrigas Sweden AB * Kosan Gas A/S * APROVIS Energy Systems * CPM Europe BV * Norsk Biogass AS * Bio Recycling A/S * Biogasclean A/S * EnviTec Biogas AG * St1 Nordic Oy * VTA Technologie GmbH * Nature Energy Green Gas Sales A/S * GoodtechEnvironmental Solutions AB * * STX Commodities * Hydrogen Mem-Tech