15-16 May 2024
Following last year’s great response to our CO2 Capture, Storage & Reuse Conference with over 390 participants from 26+ countries we’re announcing next edition with great excitement. The conference will take place on 15-16 May 2024 in Copenhagen, Denmark. Our 2024 edition focuses on excellent speakers with highly sought presentations, interesting industry panel discussion, technical insights and many hours of networking.
An increasing worldwide focus on CO2 capture and decarbonisation across all industries enables vast project and investment opportunities. Also many challenges arise with newly implemented regulations regarding eg. ETS. Captured CO2 is becoming a highly sought commodity for cement, steel, chemicals and other industries decarbonization. Meet key actors in this industry, get insights and turn your challanges into opportunities on the CO2 Capture, Storage & Reuse 2024 Copenhagen.
Exclusive Site Visits 14 May 2024
The day before the main event, on 14 May 2024, a limited number of conference participants will have an unique opportunity to visit the two state-of-the-art Amager Bakke and Avedore Power Plant. The tour is organized thanks to A.R.C and Ørsted.
Register your attendance when booking for the event. There is no extra charge, the spaces are allocated on first come first served basis.
Lying on the islands of Zeeland and Amager, Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark and one of the world’s most environmentally friendly cities, is certainly a wonderful destination for any kind of traveler (below 2023 venue)
Main topic & key points
- EU ETS Carbon pricing – Current status
- Building on Fit-for-55: what is next for CCU in EU policies: REPower EU plan, RED III
- Accessing the 40bn EU Innovation Fund and other EU instruments
- Financing and investing in the CCUS sector
- Legal framework for CO2 capture and storage in production & transport
- The road to efficient international CCS infrastructure
- Sourcing CO₂ for utilization projects
- Proven Carbon Capture Solutions, CAPEX & OPEX of carbon capture systems
- What does it take to decarbonize the hard-to-abate industries: CCUS perspective
- Creating CCUS value chains for industries
- Onshore and offshore CO2 storage – challenges and possibilities
- CO2 transportation and storage project
And many more...
Who & Why should join
the CO2 Capture, Storage & Reuse 2024
During this 2-day event rich in presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies will give you a comprehensive overview of the CO2 Capture. You can hear experts focusing on new regulations, changing market situation and more. Get a possibility to network and exchange ideas with industry leaders.
Suppliers, producers, end-users from the entire value chain (power companies, trading & distribution companies, producers of feedstock, oil & gas companies, renewable energy consultancies, EPC contractors and OEM’s ) also regulatory & research experts, government organizations and municipalities, biotech developers, renewable energy business consultants, cement & chemicals producers, storage and transport specialists, equipment manufacturers, technology providers business analytics and projects representatives.
Once again we'd like to thank you for attending CO2 Capture, Storage & Reuse 2023 with over 390 participants from 27 countries!