Growing pressure to lower emissions and replace fossil fuels is leading to biggest ever range of biofuels such as ethanol, biodiesel and bio-methanol and other green fuels.
This green transition is a critical challenge facing the world. However, the decisions facing stakeholders such as producers, growers, regulators and investors are complex. That is why we will tackle this raising question and make new ideas with market participants.
Future of Biofuels 2020 is set to bring industry stakeholders, unique content, workshops and networking. Join us for newly researched agenda, latest market news, excellent keynote speakers & technical insights! Please check our reviews in press
- Market Developments in a Global Perspective
- Regulations and Policies for the European Industry
- Implementation of RED II
- Financing and Investing strategies
- Economics and Sustainability challenges
- Biofuels in Transportation
- Cellulosic ethanol production plant case study
- New Materials and Latest Technology Trends
- Commercialization – opportunities, growth challenges, funding, partnerships
CROWNE PLAZA COPENHAGEN TOWERS
Ørestads Boulevard 114 118
tel. +45 8877 6655
Lying on the islands of Zeeland and Amager , Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark and one ofthe world’s most environmentally friendly cities, it is certainly a wonderful destination for any kind of traveler.
Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers is Denmark’s leading hotel in sustainability . This eco sustainable hotel offers electric car and bicycle rentals . The hotel is located in the city center, close to Copenhagen airport and Ørestad station offering regular connections around the Copenhagen City District .
COVID UPDATE 19.09.20
Exceptions for events at which participants are mostly sitting – such as spectators at football matches, conferences – continue to apply. Despite the gathering lowering from 100 to 50. This means conference will take place as planned. So together with Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers we established the sanitary code of conduct for the upcoming conference. We have planned for H&S procedures that will make the event safe and maximally efficient for you in discussions, presentations and networking despite the recent restrictions emplaced.
All participants are obliged to follow below requirements:
- Washing your hands properly
- Using sanitizer
- Wearing mask when not seated (you are welcome to bring your own mask, but we will also provide)
- Keeping social distance when possible(distance between desks and chairs)
- Sit down drinks reseption, lunch refreshments
- additional procedures
For more information regarding precautions, please visit this page: https://www.sst.dk/en/English/publications Of course if anyone had contact with infected person or feels unwell should isolate and notify the organizer. This year exclusively co-located with Biogas PowerON2020
Making networking even more exciting with a joined exhibition area!