Growing pressure to lower emissions and replace fossil fuels is leading to biggest ever range of biofuels such as ethanol, biodiesel and bio-methanol and other green fuels.
This green transition is a critical challenge facing the world. However, the decisions facing stakeholders such as producers, growers, regulators and investors are complex. That is why we will tackle this raising question and make new ideas with market participants.
Future of Biofuels 2020 is set to bring industry stakeholders, unique content, workshops and networking. Join us for newly researched agenda, latest market news, excellent keynote speakers & technical insights! Please check our reviews in press
Early Key topics:
- Market Developments in a Global Perspective
- Regulations and Policies for the European Industry
- Implementation of RED II
- Financing and Investing strategies
- Economics and Sustainability challenges
- Biofuels in Transportation
- Cellulosic ethanol production plant case study
- New Materials and Latest Technology Trends
- Commercialization – opportunities, growth challenges, funding, partnerships
WWho should attend
The Future of Biofules 2020 Conference will bring together top level experts from biofuels producers, Oil refineries, Transportation Companies, Feedstock Traders & Distribution Companies, Renewable Energy Consultancies, technology providers, Regulatory & Research experts, Government organizations and others.
Why you should join the Future of Biofuels
Gain a comprehensive overview of the global biofuels market on this 2 day event filled with presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies.
Hear experts focus on new regulatory framework, changing demand, biofuels economics and more.
Early Bird Rate
Early Bird Rate