The event will take place in 24-25 October 2023 in Copenhagen, Denmark. Europe as a whole and particular industry sectors face the need of decarbonisation and oils/gas independence. This can be done by meeting sustainability goals set by national policies and new European regulations. The Future of Biofuels 2023 Conference will discuss: bio refineries, new p2x projects, storage, maritime & aviation transport, all the key components of the green transition. This event is set to bring industry stakeholders, unique content, workshops discussions and networking. Showcase your products and services in the networking area and hold meetings with leaders from the industry. The commercial aspect of the event will create a perfect intimate environment for doing business.
Lying on the islands of Zeeland and Amager, Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark and one of the world’s most environmentally friendly cities, is certainly a wonderful destination for any kind of traveler.
Take a walk or bike ride along the harbour remember to cross the bridges to Holmen or
Christianshavn Would you rather see the maritime capital from the waterside? Rent a kayak, hop on the harbour bus, or slide through the canals in an electric boat no license nor experience needed.
Main topic & key points
Europe’s oil/gas independence & green transition
- Global and EU market overview
- Bio-feedstock battle in renewable fuel markets
- European and national policies & regulations
- Biofuels economics
- Sustainability criteria in biofuels production
- Listen to biofuel producer experiences
- Biorefinery operator’s experience
- SAF, carbon negative diesel and chemicals in decarbonisation of marine and aviation
- Latest technological advancements
- Renewable fuels in marine sector
- Decarbonization in global transport
- Hear on aviation and marine transport
- Cars and trucks powered by biofuels, electricity or fossil fuels
Who & Why you should join
the Future of Biofuels 2023
During this 2-day event reach in presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies will give you a comprehensive overview of the biofuels industry. You can hear experts focusing on new regulations, changing market situation and more. Get a possibility to network and exchange ideas with industry leaders.
Suppliers, producers, end-users from the entire value chain (power companies, trading & distribution companies, producers of feedstock, oil & gas companies, renewable energy consultancies, EPC contractors and OEM’s ) also regulatory & research experts, government organizations and municipalities, biotech developers, renewable energy business consultants, anaerobic digestion technology providers and business analytics
Once again a warm thank you to our 150+ top level participants from 20+ countries for joining us in Copenhagen!
* Nordic Blue Crude * SkyNRG * ENI Versalis * SHELL * TOTAL * Ørsted * AirFrance KLM * A.P. Moller-Maersk A/S * Port of Amsterdam * Terranol A/S * Daily Thermetrics Corporation * Eurofuel * GIDARA Energy * SEKAB * University of Graz * COWI * EXPUR * Deco SpA * University of Oslo * Area Science Park * Chemoprojekt * Novozymes * Technical University of Denmark * Haldor Topsøe * Bunker One * IVL (Swedish Environmental Research Institute) * Aurora Energy Research * Austrian Research Promotion Agency * Rambøll * OLYX B.V. *
* Oil Marketing & Trading International * Dankalk * Baltic Control Certification * Aderco Internationl * Paques Global * Saga Welco * Mabanaft Deutschland * Heraklion Port Authority * Imperial College London * Elan Greentech Energies Limited * Bird & Bird Attorneys * CIP (Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners) * Stena Bulk * Technip Benelux B.V * DBG Bio Energy B.V. * Biofuel Technology A/S * Nvalue * Motor Oil (Hellas) Corinth Refineries S.A. * Fluxys * BLC3 Association - Technology and Innovation Campus * Port of Gothenburg * TU- Braunschweig Exzellenzcluster SE2A * Volvo Penta * Danaos Shipping Co. Ltd. * Biokraft * Scandinavian Biogas * Gasum * Agradu BV * World Bioenergy Association * European Biogas Association * Bigadan * Landwärme * Nature Energy * Roskilde University * BPC Intruments * Spectro Biogas * Airco Process Technology * Electrochaea * Biogas Danmark * Danish Bio Commodities * Pentair * Birch Solutions UK Ltd * Centrum výskumu a vývoja (Envien Group) * Ørsted * CAPWATT S.A. * Evida * MBP Solutions LTD * Ammongas * Brenntag Nordic * DMT Environmental Technology BV * Bright Biomethane * BMP Greengas GmbH * Carbotech * VPT Kompressoren * WERBA-Chem * REPSOL * ARCANUM Energy Systems * Hyperthermics * Pannonia Bio Zrt. * Axpo Sverige AB * Biogas Express * SUMA Rührtechnik GmbH * Brugg Pipes * Biofrigas Sweden AB * Kosan Gas A/S * APROVIS Energy Systems * CPM Europe BV * Norsk Biogass AS * Bio Recycling A/S * Biogasclean A/S * EnviTec Biogas AG * St1 Nordic Oy * VTA Technologie GmbH * Nature Energy Green Gas Sales A/S * GoodtechEnvironmental Solutions AB * * STX Commodities * Hydrogen Mem-Tech