The summit will take place on the 16th and 17th June 2021, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Through implementation of EU Green Deal Europe strives to become the first climate-neutral continent by the 2050. Climate change and environmental degradation are an existential threat to all of us. The need to decarbonize the power generation, mobility and heat energy markets in the face of the rapidly evolving climate reality leads the green transition.
The answer to this need is hydrogen which, thanks to the recent incredible advances, becomes a booming and rapidly growing part of industry. The second option is using P2X technology which helps creating an efficient clean energy system aiming to reduce CO2 levels.
- European and world markets outlook
- Policy and regulatory framework
- Financing and investing strategies
- P2X and Hydrogen economics
- Technological advancements
- Storage improvements and safety issues
- Symbiosis of P2X and other industry sectors
- Actual case studies
- Commercialization - growth challenges, funding, partnerships
- P2X and hydrogen for greener transport
- Impact of Covid-19 on industry
- Market developments in global perspective
- Green hydrogen in the gas grid
Who should attend
European Hydrogen & P2X Conference will bring together top level experts from gas producers, chemical and mobility industries representatives, power companies, business analytics, government officials and regulators, storage companies, service providers, transportation companies, renewable energy consultancies and others.
Why you should join
the Hydrogen & P2X 2021
During this 2-day event reach in presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies you will gain a comprehensive overview of the sector. You can hear experts focusing on new regulations, changing market situation and more. Get a possibility to network and exchange ideas with industry leaders..
Hydrogen & P2X 2021 will take place LIVE 16/17JUNE
Before entering Denmark please check https://coronasmitte.dk/
We have been informed by the Danish police that travelling restrictions have been eased when it comes to entering Denmark from EU and Schengen countries especially travelling for a business meeting (worthy purpose)
-Yes I already have been vaccinated full doses 14 days before entry
You can travel without any tests or isolation. Bring a full vaccination certificate with necessary data with you.
-Not yet . Please check https://coronasmitte.dk/ which color is your country (groups updated weekly), based on this following requirements apply
- a covid test 48h before entry DK
You can travel without any further tests or isolation.
- a covid test 48h before entry DK and you can only attend the business meeting/conference as per worthy purpose (rest of the time you would need to stay in hotel before you leave Denmark)
-Previously infected , please check https://coronasmitte.dk/ more details
The above requirements will also be needed to participate in the event.
The testing and vaccine certificates is a new normal and it will probably stay with us for some time. We are also waiting for further relaxing of restrictions after 10June21.
CROWNE PLAZA COPENHAGEN TOWERS
Ørestads Boulevard 114 118
tel. +45 8877 6655