The DOCUMENTATION PACKAGE IS NOW AVAILABLE (presentations, catalogue, participants)
Through implementation of EU Green Deal Europe strives to become the first climate-neutral continent by the 2050. Climate change and environmental degradation are an existential threat to all of us. The need to decarbonize the power generation, mobility and heat energy markets in the face of the rapidly evolving climate reality leads the green transition.
The answer to this need is hydrogen which, thanks to the recent incredible advances, becomes a booming and rapidly growing part of industry. The second option is using P2X technology which helps creating an efficient clean energy system aiming to reduce CO2 levels.
- European and world markets outlook
- Policy and regulatory framework
- Financing and investing strategies
- P2X and Hydrogen economics
- Technological advancements
- Storage improvements and safety issues
- Symbiosis of P2X and other industry sectors
- Actual case studies
- Commercialization - growth challenges, funding, partnerships
- P2X and hydrogen for greener transport
- Impact of Covid-19 on industry
- Market developments in global perspective
- Green hydrogen in the gas grid
Who should attend
European Hydrogen & P2X Conference will bring together top level experts from gas producers, chemical and mobility industries representatives, power companies, business analytics, government officials and regulators, storage companies, service providers, transportation companies, renewable energy consultancies and others.
Why you should join
the Hydrogen & P2X 2022
After a succesfull 2021 edition with 100+ partcipants , nearly 30 presentations from industry end-users we decided to hold the new edition in the city of Copenhagen again. 2022 Edition will give an even bigger possibility to network and exchange ideas with industry leaders..
2021 Edition recap
Once again Big Thank you to all participants for coming!
A short recap of our confernce from Chairman of Hydrogen & P2X 2021 Eva Ravn Nielsen Ramboll
Søren Rydbirk, Green Hydrogen Systems
Maja Henriksen - Baltic Control Certification A/S
Early Bird Rate