The summit will take place on the 20thand 21st November 2019, Copenhagen, Denmark. The event will bring together experts from Biogas and P2Gas industries for two days of content, networking and discussions with the experts.
The conference will set context for in depth technical presentations to deliver real value and actual case studies. Event will give update on global regulatory harmonisation and unique regional policy considerations and requirements. Fortes Media Power ON Gas 2019 brings most knowledgeable experts and solution providers to talk about commercial strategies for future of biogas and renewable energy integration.
- Market Developments in a Global Perspective
- Regulations and Policies for the European Industry
- Financing and Investing strategies
- Economics and Sustainability challenges
- Transportation and Storage Enchancements
- Actual Case Studies to biogas and Power 2 Gas
- Technological Advancements in the Biogas Industry and P2G
- Paving the way for the future to the gas mobility
- Climate Neutral Mobility and Power 2 Gas Solutions
- Bioresources Optimization in Anaerobic Digestion
- New Materials and Latest Techology Trends
- Commercialization – opportunities, growth challenges, funding, partnerships
Who should attend
Power Companies, Oil & Gas Companies, Trading & Distribution Companies, Producers Of Feedstock, Renewable Energy Consultancies, EPC Contractors And OEM’s, Regulatory & Research Experts, Government Organizations And Municipalities, Biotechnology companies and biotech developers, business analytics, anaerobic digestion technology providers and renewable energy business consultants
Why you should join
Gain a comprehensive overview of the biogas and biomethanation, power to gas on this 2 day event filled with presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies. Hear experts focus on new regulatory framework, fast paced market situation and more. Network and exchange ideas with colleagues from the industry.
Exclusive site visit day before the main event on 19th November 2019
A limited number of conference attendees will recieve an opportunity to attend.
- Visit Solrod Biogas ‘From vision to green energy’: In wondering how to tackle the problem of seaweed washing up on the shores of Solrød beach and the accompanying odour, Solrød Muncipality devised a novel idea, namely that it could be converted to energy. Solrød Biogas is a municipally-owned biogas plant that uses residuals and by-products from the ocean, industry and farmers to produce biogas. When operating, the plant is capable of producing heating for approximately 1,700 households and electricity for 3,800 households. The Solrød biogas plant is assisting the municipality to fulfil its goal of cutting its CO2 emissions in half by 2025. Furthermore, by utilising waste products to produce heat and electricity, the plant helps prevent the leaching of of nitrogen and phosphorous in the Køge bay, where Solrød beach is located. The degassed biomass can then be reused as fertiliser that farmers can source locally.
- Biogas Park in Avedøre, Copenhagen the sewage sludge from Copenhagen is treated at Biofos’ waste water treatment plant and processed through anaerobic digestion to produce biogas. The biogas produced from sewage sludge is then cleaned in HOFOR’s biogas upgrading plant supplied by Ammongas, where the CO2 is separated from the CH4, creating clean biomethane ready for grid injection. Meanwhile, using excess wind energy an electrolyser creates hydrogen for Electrochaea’s methanation plant. By combining the now separated CO2 from the upgrading plant, with the hydrogen created from excess wind energy, Electrochaea’s methanation plant creates additional biomethane, which together with the biomethane from upgrading, is injected into the natural gas grid, thereby replacing natural gas with green biomethane for the Copenhagen households, transport, factories, and heat and power. Thus, Copenhagen supply their own gas via the Avedøre Biogas Park
Imperial Hotel, Vester Farimagsgade 9, Copenhagen, Denmark
There’s no doubt that Imperial Hotel is much more than a tastefully decorated, modern four-star hotel in the heart of Copenhagen. That’s because for more than 50 years, the hotel’s vibrant international atmosphere has attracted both Danish and international guests with a passion for good food and drink.Whether your business schedule is packed tight or you have ample time for sightseeing, Imperial Hotel is the perfect base conveniently located just steps from Tivoli Gardens, Strøget, City Hall Square and Copenhagen Central Station.If you are planning a meeting or conference, you can leave it to us to create the ideal environment with professional staff in one of our six conference rooms of various sizes. In our newly refurbished restaurant, Ristorante L’Appetito, we indulge our guests with authentic Italian delicacies made from excellent seasonal ingredients, lovingly created by our talented chef and his Italian team.