After last year successful edition, with 150+ biogas professionals and 20+ excellent speakers, we have an honour to invite you to 5th European Conference Biogas PowerON taking place on 27-28 September 2023. This year we are moving to Hamburg, Germany.
Among other renewables, biogas is gaining more popularity than ever. It’s one of the results of recent energy crisis and dispute about Europe’s energy independence & security. Coming years will be a turning point for the development and scaling up of biogas production to its full potential.
The green transformation will strengthen economic growth, security and climate action for Europe and our partners. Scaling up biomethane partnerships like The Biomethane Industrial Partnership (BIP), launched on 28 September 2022, will support achievement of the EU target of 35 bcm annual production and use of sustainable biomethane by 2030. It will also create the preconditions for a further ramp-up of biogas potential towards 2050. Biogas is a cost-efficient path to achieve our ambition to reduce imports of natural gas from Russia. Increasing the capacity of biogas production in the EU and promoting its conversion into biomethane needs an estimated investment amounting to EUR 37 billon euro over the period.
The gateway to the world, a beautiful seafaring hub, the maritime capital of the north – even the normally reserved locals find it hard to conceal their pride in their home city, its ambiance and its cosmopolitan charm.Hamburg has over 2,500 bridges, the most of any city in the world. That's more than Amsterdam, Venice, and London combined
Main topic & key points
• Overview of European and national policies and regulations
• Future of biogas industry from the perspective of a producer – case studies
• Cost competitiveness of biomethane
• Sustainability and green origin of biomethane
• Building a successful biogas system in Europe – what is necessary?
• Role of gas infrastructure in decarbonising European energy sector
• Energy crisis and ban on Russian gas supply – perspectives for biogas sector
• Biogas economics and trading
• Hydrothermal gasification and 2G biomethane production: status on technologies
And many more...
Who & Why you should join
the Biogas PowerON 2023
During this 2-day event reach in presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies will give you a comprehensive overview of the biogas industry. You can hear experts focusing on new regulations, changing market situation and more. Get a possibility to network and exchange ideas with industry leaders.
Suppliers, producers, end-users from the entire value chain (power companies, trading & distribution companies, producers of feedstock, oil & gas companies, renewable energy consultancies, EPC contractors and OEM’s ) also regulatory & research experts, government organizations and municipalities, biotech developers, renewable energy business consultants, anaerobic digestion technology providers and business analytics
Once again a warm thank you to our 150+ top level participants from 20+ countries for joining us in Copenhagen!
* Nordic Blue Crude * SkyNRG * ENI Versalis * SHELL * TOTAL * Ørsted * AirFrance KLM * A.P. Moller-Maersk A/S * Port of Amsterdam * Terranol A/S * Daily Thermetrics Corporation * Eurofuel * GIDARA Energy * SEKAB * University of Graz * COWI * EXPUR * Deco SpA * University of Oslo * Area Science Park * Chemoprojekt * Novozymes * Technical University of Denmark * Haldor Topsøe * Bunker One * IVL (Swedish Environmental Research Institute) * Aurora Energy Research * Austrian Research Promotion Agency * Rambøll * OLYX B.V. *
* Oil Marketing & Trading International * Dankalk * Baltic Control Certification * Aderco Internationl * Paques Global * Saga Welco * Mabanaft Deutschland * Heraklion Port Authority * Imperial College London * Elan Greentech Energies Limited * Bird & Bird Attorneys * CIP (Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners) * Stena Bulk * Technip Benelux B.V * DBG Bio Energy B.V. * Biofuel Technology A/S * Nvalue * Motor Oil (Hellas) Corinth Refineries S.A. * Fluxys * BLC3 Association - Technology and Innovation Campus * Port of Gothenburg * TU- Braunschweig Exzellenzcluster SE2A * Volvo Penta * Danaos Shipping Co. Ltd. * Biokraft * Scandinavian Biogas * Gasum * Agradu BV * World Bioenergy Association * European Biogas Association * Bigadan * Landwärme * Nature Energy * Roskilde University * BPC Intruments * Spectro Biogas * Airco Process Technology * Electrochaea * Biogas Danmark * Danish Bio Commodities * Pentair * Birch Solutions UK Ltd * Centrum výskumu a vývoja (Envien Group) * Ørsted * CAPWATT S.A. * Evida * MBP Solutions LTD * Ammongas * Brenntag Nordic * DMT Environmental Technology BV * Bright Biomethane * BMP Greengas GmbH * Carbotech * VPT Kompressoren * WERBA-Chem * REPSOL * ARCANUM Energy Systems * Hyperthermics * Pannonia Bio Zrt. * Axpo Sverige AB * Biogas Express * SUMA Rührtechnik GmbH * Brugg Pipes * Biofrigas Sweden AB * Kosan Gas A/S * APROVIS Energy Systems * CPM Europe BV * Norsk Biogass AS * Bio Recycling A/S * Biogasclean A/S * EnviTec Biogas AG * St1 Nordic Oy * VTA Technologie GmbH * Nature Energy Green Gas Sales A/S * GoodtechEnvironmental Solutions AB * * STX Commodities * Hydrogen Mem-Tech
Early Bird Rate
Early Bird Rate