All information on the site are from 2021 edition, soon more info will follow regarding next year event! After the successful last year summit in Stockholm, Sweden we are happy to announce next edition of Biomass PowerON 2021 with newly researched agenda, latest market news, excellent speakers & technical insights! The conference will take place on 15 & 16 September 2021.
Recent European regulations and new market trends resulting from the increase in demand for ecological energy sources cause the rise of interest in biomass. New worldwide opportunities appeared for bioenergy industry due to global pandemic, showing that energy, industry, transport and many others do not have to be coal-dependent.This event is set to bring industry stakeholders, unique content, workshops discussions and networking. Showcase your products and services in the networking area and hold meetings with leaders from the industry. The commercial aspect of the event will create you a perfect intimate environment for doing business.
Vester Søgade 6
1601 Copenhagen V
Key topics & why you should attend
- Market developments in a global and European perspective
- Regulations and Policies for the European industry
- Economics and sustainability challenges
- Biomass certification and sustainability
- Financing and investing strategies
- Biomass plants’ case studies
- Supply chain and logistics – planning and management
- Latest technological advancements
- Pellet market development worldwide
- New solutions for Combined Heat & Power (CHP) generation
- Best practise examples for specific applications
- Role of biomass and influence to management of climate preservation
Take an In-depth look into biomass to power supply, production and applications on this 2 day event filled with presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies. Hear experts focus on new regulatory framework, fast paced market situation and more. Network and exchange ideas with colleagues from the energy industry.
For photos from previous events check here
Who should attend
Experts from Power Companies, Commodity Traders & Distribution Companies, Producers of Biomass, Renewable Energy Consultancies, EPC Contractors and OEMs, Regulatory & Research experts, Government organizations and others. Research centres and institutes, consultants and market analytics
Some of the companies participating in Biomass PowerON series included:
* Engie * Ence Energía y Celulosa * Lahti Energia * World Bioenergy Association * Baltpool * Turboden * Giammarco-Vetrocoke * Svebio * Babcock & Wilcox Vølund AB * IPG * E.ON * European Investment Bank * PRIMA * Energy & Environment Law * KOHLBACH Group * SUEZ * AET * Castolin Scandinavia AB * HoSt * STC * Jeffrey Rader * Againity AB * LAB * Umeå Energi * SCA Energy * KBT Bioenergie Technologie GmbH * FIREFLY AB * Blucarbon solutions * AXPO Iberia SL * SGTech * Phoenix BioPower * Franco Tossi * R Grupa Ltd. * Vyncke *Baltpool * Port-Trade ApS * AFRY Management Consulting * UCC PLAKON Gmbh * Vecoplan AG * SAMSON Materials Handling Ltd * SODRA * Cowi * BWSC * Repsol Trading S.A. * Steuler-KCH GmbH * Lithcan Biomass Canada Inc. * Baltic Control Certification * Naturskyddsforeningen * Genesis Capital * Malaysian Palm Oil Council * Korea Institute of Energy Research * CIFORM.A.L. * Umwelttechnik GmbH * Telemania Israel* KSB SE & Co. KGaA * AUMUND * Technical University of Denmark * Biomasa Partner Group * Tuspark Capital Management SARL * Orsted * Bioenergy Europe(AEBIOM) * Greene Waste to Energy S.L * University of Copenhagen * Tasmanian Department of State Grouth * Vattenfall * Danish Bioenergy Association * BMH Technology AB * Mikkeli Development Miksei Ltd * Nordic Green ApS * DI DK * NOOTER ERIKSEN SRL * Danish Ministry of Energy * ESB Ireland * Ramboll * IGS Europe * European Investment Bank * Pinewells * Mitsubishi Industries * PP Energy * Lawter * HOFOR * Port of Aarhus * Prima Risk * Renewable Energy Association (REA) * Patron Foundation * Aqvila A/S * Clean Power Indonesia * CIFOR * BEES * BNP PARIBAS (SUISSE) S.A. and many more...
Our conferences are conducted in a safe way, according to current covid regulations applicable in Denmark which are:
- All guests must be able to present a valid coronapass in hotel restaurant before entering (proves full vaccination, negative test or being previously infected)
- Face masks/shields are not required when attending the conference :)
- Attendees should sit in fixed seats during the whole event
- Ensuring distance between guests
- Access to water, soap and hand sanitizers
If you need more information on Covid restrictions please visit: https://en.coronasmitte.dk/ or call Danish hotline: 45 7020 6044