After last year successful edition in Hamburg, with almost 100 biomass specialists and nearly 30 excellent speakers, we have pleasure to invite you to the 5th European Conference Biomass PowerON taking place on 11-12 October 2023. This year we are moving back to Stockholm, Sweden.
In the face of an energy crisis and rising interest in cleaner energy sources Europe is turning to possibilities that biomass and pellets offer. Change of the heat and power feedstock is crucial from the point view of European energy security, as well as climate change mitigation.This year, among other topics, we are focusing on usage of biomass and pellets for heat and power generation, role of bioenergy in decarbonisation as well as on perspective of forest industry on the higher demand for wood biomass and pellets.Also, as many discussions are on within EU in terms of policies and regulations for green solutions and biomass’ place among them, we will be discussing the influence of legislation on the bioenergy sector.
The event is set to bring industry stakeholders, unique content, workshop style discussions and networking. Gives an opportunity to showcase your products and services in the networking area and hold meetings with leaders from the industry. Take an in-depth look into biomass to power supply, production and applications on this 2 day event filled with presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies. Hear experts focus on new regulatory framework, changing market situation and more. Network and exchange ideas with colleagues from the energy industry.
Key topics & site visit E.ON Högbytorp and Stockholm Exergi
- Biomass and pellets market overview
- REPowerEU plan and place of biomass among renewables
- Is there a future for the industry without subsidy?
- Emerging new biomass markets after ban on Russian supply
- Financing bioenergy projects
- Latest technological developments
- Biomass pyrolysis and gasification reviewed
- Importance of certification – guarantee of sustainability
- BECCS role in climate change mitigation
Exclusive site visits to E.ON Högbytorp and Stockholm Exergi!
The day before the main event, on 10th October 2023, a limited number of conference participants will have a unique opportunity to visit two state-of-the-art plants E.ON Högbytorp and Stockholm Exergi.
There are only 30 spaces available.
Register your attendance when booking for the event. There is no extra charge, the spaces are allocated on first come first served basis.
When registering online and you would like to join the visit add “I’d like to join the tour on 10th October” in More information field.
Who should attend
The event will gather experts from entire biomass industry value chain, for example: energy producers, operators, commodity traders & distribution companies, consultancies and market analysts, policy and regulatory experts, biomass & pellets producers, equipment and solutions providers, finance specialists, forest owners and many more.
Last 2022 edition
Some of the companies participating in Biomass PowerON series included:
* Kohlbach Energieanlagen * SUEZ * Hawkins Wright * Bioenergy Europe * KWA Contracting * RWE Generation NL * Uniper * Energy Crops * Doosan Lentjes GmbH * Standardkessel Baumgarte * Phoenix BioPower * Turboden * Next Marketing * Captimise * CM Biomass * Rambøll * Againity * Sumitomo SHI FW * Implement Consulting Group * Gexcon * ecoprog * Afry * Wega Group Oy * Zollikofer GmbH & Co. AG * Mehldau & Steinfath Umwelttechnik GmbH * ELIN Motoren GmbH * Kanematsu GmbH * Brüning Group Germany GmbH * Stora Enso AB * INTEC GMK * SSGE Bio-energy * HLP Klearfold * Leroux et Lotz Deutschland GmbH * Mirion Technologies * Justsen Energiteknik A/S * Carmeuse * PCK Raffinerie GmbH * Acciona Industrial * Stadtwerke Schwerin GmbH * Mitsubishi Power Europe * Terrasource Global * Jeffrey Rader * FinCo Fuel Group * Vow * Vecoplan * Hasco Invest * BLD Holz+Transport * MCO Team * Mantex * Clyde Bergemann * Reel Moeller * Verdo Trading * J.D. Irving Limited * Franco Tosi Meccanica * VOW ASA * Norbio * Hamburger Energiewerke * Uniconfort * Engicon * BITZER Kühlmaschinenbau * Duro Felguera * Asas Energy * Bruks-Siwertell AB * HCC Hanseatic Commodity Trading * Wood Industrial Power * World Bioenergy Association * Ørsted * Baltpool * Engie * HOFOR * AffaldVarme Aarhus * Söderenergi AB * DRAX * Stockholm Exergi * DI DK * European Energy Exchange * ENCE - Energía y Celulosa * Technical University of Denmark * Baltic Control Certification * Rgrupa * Port of Aarhus * Prometec * VALMET Technologies Oy * LiqTech Holding * Morse Preservation Inc * Fjernvarme Horsens A/S * Biomasa Partner Group Sp. z o.o. * Overslagbedrijf Moerdijk BV * MCD Measure Connect Display AB * Altri Florestal * Howden Axial Fans * Warmeston * Ardor * Fram Renewable Fuels LLC * Dansk Fjernvarme * KBT Bioenergie Technologie GmbH * Biotrans * REPSOL * Aalborg Energie Technik
Early Bird Rate
Early Bird Rate