The event will take place on 11-12 October 2023.
After announcement of climate report last year and conclusions from COP 26, we are obliged more than ever to take actions to fight climate change and reduce emissions. Bioenergy sector is the one that may contribute to saving the planet. Use of pellets and biomass for energy purposes, but also BECCs may be helpful on our way to decarbonisation. Delivering sustainable, clean heat and power for homes and industry should be the priority. Thus, at this year edition we will take a look at aspects of using biomass in residential heating and power generation.
This event is set to bring industry stakeholders, unique content, workshops discussions and networking. Showcase your products and services in the networking area and hold meetings with leaders from the industry. The commercial aspect of the event will create you a perfect intimate environment for doing business.
Key topics & why you should attend
- Biomass economics and financing
- Sustainability and certification
- Impact of COVID-19 on biomass markets
- Pellet and biomass markets outlook
- Role of biomass in EU Green Deal and Dit for 55 package
- Biomass and pellet trading
- Pricing and risk management
- Recent developments in CHP plants – case studies
- Wood chips, waste wood, pellets – port operations management
- Safety issues in storage and transport
- Pellets and biomass in residential heating and power generation
- Role of biomass in fuels mix
- Role of seaports in import and export of biomass
- Agro biomass and it’s rising role in decarbonisation process
- Overseas sourcing of biomass – the future of energy generation in Europe
- Significance of seaports in developing biomass supply chains
- Ports as dry bulk storages and places for handling biomass
And many more
Who & why should attend
Experts from Power Companies, Commodity Traders & Distribution Companies, Producers of Biomass, Renewable Energy Consultancies, EPC Contractors and OEMs, Regulatory & Research experts, Government organizations and others. Research centres and institutes, consultants and market analytics
Take an In-depth look into biomass to power supply, production and applications on this 2 day event filled with presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies. Hear experts focus on new regulatory framework, fast paced market situation and more. Network and exchange ideas with colleagues from the energy industry.
Last 2022 edition
Some of the companies participating in Biomass PowerON series included:
* Engie * Ence Energía y Celulosa * Lahti Energia * World Bioenergy Association * Baltpool * Turboden * Giammarco-Vetrocoke * Svebio * Babcock & Wilcox Vølund AB * IPG * E.ON * European Investment Bank * PRIMA * Energy & Environment Law * KOHLBACH Group * SUEZ * AET * Castolin Scandinavia AB * HoSt * STC * Jeffrey Rader * Againity AB * LAB * Umeå Energi * SCA Energy * KBT Bioenergie Technologie GmbH * FIREFLY AB * Blucarbon solutions * AXPO Iberia SL * SGTech * Phoenix BioPower * Franco Tossi * R Grupa Ltd. * Vyncke *Baltpool * Port-Trade ApS * AFRY Management Consulting * UCC PLAKON Gmbh * Vecoplan AG * SAMSON Materials Handling Ltd * SODRA * Cowi * BWSC * Repsol Trading S.A. * Steuler-KCH GmbH * Lithcan Biomass Canada Inc. * Baltic Control Certification * Naturskyddsforeningen * Genesis Capital * Malaysian Palm Oil Council * Korea Institute of Energy Research * CIFORM.A.L. * Umwelttechnik GmbH * Telemania Israel* KSB SE & Co. KGaA * AUMUND * Technical University of Denmark * Biomasa Partner Group * Tuspark Capital Management SARL * Orsted * Bioenergy Europe(AEBIOM) * Greene Waste to Energy S.L * University of Copenhagen * Tasmanian Department of State Grouth * Vattenfall * Danish Bioenergy Association * BMH Technology AB * Mikkeli Development Miksei Ltd * Nordic Green ApS * DI DK * NOOTER ERIKSEN SRL * Danish Ministry of Energy * ESB Ireland * Ramboll * IGS Europe * European Investment Bank * Pinewells * Mitsubishi Industries * PP Energy * Lawter * HOFOR * Port of Aarhus * Prima Risk * Renewable Energy Association (REA) * Patron Foundation * Aqvila A/S * Clean Power Indonesia * CIFOR * BEES * BNP PARIBAS (SUISSE) S.A. and many more...