We are delighted and excited to announce Hydrogen & P2X 2023 conference with newly researched agenda, trending industry news, excellent speakers & technical insights. The conference will take place on 14-15 June in Copenhagen.
Decarbonisation of hard-to-abate sectors as well as clean mobility and green energy generation are some of the goals set in Europe. Without use of hydrogen it will be impossible to move forward with the process.
As 2022 was a breakthrough time for hydrogen industry, this year we are focusing on topics like latest regulations and policies, transformation of existing grids and building new ones, hydrogen storage technologies, industrial applications of hydrogen, generation of clean energy and decarbonization of transport.
VENUE : Scandic Spectrum Kalvebod Brygge 10 København V +45 77 30 98 00 firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience a brand-new hotel buzzing with life, opened in June 2022. Where people from all over the world meet the locals for coffees, cocktails and concerts. We live where the water meets the city. With amazing views and Copenhagen at your feet. With Scandic Spectrum, we created just the sort of hotel we ourselves dream of checking into. A place, not just for sleeping …but for being.
• Overview of national hydrogen strategies
• REPower EU plan, RED III directive and other European regulations impact on hydrogen industry
• European state funding of IPCEI as booster of hydrogen value chain
• Managing CAPEX and OPEX of H2 and P2X projects
• Russian-Ukraine conflict and its impact on energy market
• Certification of hydrogen origin
• Case studies of latest P2X and hydrogen projects in Europe
• Converting distribution grids and transforming fossil fuels infrastructure to be hydrogen-ready
• Latest advancements in hydrogen storage and trasportation
• Hydrogen as an energy carrier for mobility – decarbonizing transport
• Monitoring and safety issues in hydrogen storag
Who should attend
4th European Conference Hydrogen & P2X 2023 will bring together top-level experts from gas producers, chemical and mobility industries representatives, power companies, business analytics, government officials and regulators, storage companies, service providers, projects representatives, transportation companies, technology providers, equipment manufacturers, renewable energy consultancies and others.
Why you should join
the Hydrogen & P2X 2023
After a succesfull 2022 edition with 200 partcipants , 30 presentations from industry end-users we decided to hold the new edition in the city of Copenhagen again. 2023 Edition will give an even bigger possibility to network and exchange ideas with industry leaders. During this 2-day event rich in presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies you will gain a comprehensive overview of the green hydrogen and P2X industry. You can hear experts focusing on new regulations, changing market situation and more. Get an opportunity to network and exchange views with industry leaders.
2022 edition with 200 participants
Check out hydrogen series participants:
* TotalEnergies * Energinet * Engie * eFuel Alliance * Gasunie * Hydrogen Europe * Neste * Gas Infrastructure Europe * McKinsey & Company * Biogasclean A/S * Green Hydrogen Systems * Topsøe * DNV * Rambøll * H2 Energy Europe * Schoenherr * Ballard * bse methanol GmbH * Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB) * COWI * HELION Hydrogen Power * SCADA International * Process Insights * AFRY * DynElectro * NIRAS * Johnson Matthey * Ørsted * Baltic Control Certification * Kiwa Inspecta * Nature Energy * Eneco * Sauer Compressors GmbH * VDMA * AMMEGA * Ministry of Foreign Affairs/ Invest in Denmark * Process Engineering * Capwatt Services * European Energy * Kosangas * Syft Technologies GmbH * FORCE Technology * Gottlieb Paludan * DBI * Geopal System A/S * Arriva * Krodex * Sindal Biogas * DTU * Walter Tosto * PRF Gas Solutions * DANBODD * Armatec * Endress+Hauser * Port of Aarhus * Mabanaft GmbH & Co. KG * Fluor * WSP Denmark * Aalto University * LEWA GmbH * Umicore Denmark * SGS Nederland B.V. * Electrochaea * BEP Europe * Better Energy * TNO * ESTECH * Kairos Technology * Centrica Energy Trading * Chemieanlagenbau Chemnitz GmbH * Klausen & Partners * Dräger Danmark * Copenhagen Capacity * Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Trade Council Germany * SPICA Technology * Insatech * Brinckmann * Fagerberg * Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy * MAN Energy Solutions SE * Adven Sweden AB * Green Genius * EagleBurgmann * Technip Energies * St1 * Gexcon AS * SHV Energy * University of the Punjab * MTHøjgaard Danmark A/S * Ea Energieanalyse * Vattenfall * Louis Dreyfus Armateurs * Härnösands Energi & Miljö * VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland * Babcock & Wilcox * Umicore Denmark * MSCi Aps * KBR * BASF * ISC Engineering Consultants * Processkontroll Green Technology * UPM Energy * C.K. Environment * JUMBO Consulting Group * EKF * RISE * Lhyfe Hydrogen * Veolia Environment * Siemens * RESOLVENT * Umoe Advanced Composites * Oscar Downstream * Secheron * H2Pro * MOE * Norsk E-fuel * City of Siegen * Engie Lab Crigen * Kirchhoff Ecotec * VERBUND * Dansk Energi * Hydrogen Valley * WTS AB * BKtech * GASCADE Gastransport GmbH * Helgoland * Aurora Energy Research * IEA Hydrogen TCP * Telinet Energi * Novozymes * AAMS * TIPS RAS * IVL (Swedish Environmental Research Institute) * European Investment Bank * SerEnergy A/S * Sanford C Bernstein * Fluvius * OMC ENVAG * Carl von Ossietzky Universität Oldenburg * Kromann Reumert * TÜV AUSTRIA SERVICES GmbH * Danish Energy Agency * PowiDian * NPROXX * Hydrasun Instrumentation * BOLLFILTER Nordic * Danish Technological Institute * Hafnia Sarl * Fornovo Gas S.p.A * Energinet * Imperial College London * Energigas Sverige * FORCE Technology * Evida Service Nord A/S * Sipchem Europe SA * Andel Holding * AMMEGA * Phoenix BioPower * Nel Hydrogen * Aalborg University * Aerzen Scandinavia * JSC "Pasažieru vilciens" * Pro-C.E.S.S FZE * Landwärme * Landkreis Wunsiedel * Enersense International * Habonim valves & actuators * Stanford University * TÜV SÜD AG * UGI International * EWE Gasspeicher GmbH * PTEC Pressure Technology * Oiltanking Europe B.V. * Oiltanking Copenhagen A/S * Windenergie Wenger-Rosenau * Telko Denmark * R&D Engineering A/S * Novo Nordisk A/S * First Imagine! Ventures * Gustaf Fagerberg * Danish Institute for Fire and Security Technology *
Last year highlights
Once again Big Thank you to all participants for coming! 2022 edition had a great response with 200 partcipants from over 30countries.